Pursuing a B.S. in computer science with a concentration in software engineering.
Autodesk Inventor Certified User badge confirms students have developed the digital design skills needed to effectively use Autodesk Inventor software. Knowledge demonstrated includes creating, modifying, formatting, and sharing 2D sketches, creating parts, viewing, and animating assemblies, creating presentations and drawings, etc.
- C# with .NET Core
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Desktop computer building and repair
- Arduino Microcontroller programming in C++
- FPGA circuit design in NI MultiSim
Website Administrator Tallahassee, FL
- Manage Linux virtual servers running WordPress on Apache with MySQL
- Digital content in Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and their open-source alternatives
Game Developer Distributed
- Build and manage website, including integration with the game server
- Write game code in Dart, both client- and server-side
- Handle customer support through email and social media
- Use the Git version control system, Codeship CI, and Slack to collaborate with other developers
- Manage bug reports and feature requests with GitHub issues
- Wrote components to integrate with the DoorBird video doorbell and Rachio smart irrigation system in Python 3
- Documented these components for end use
Round Rock ISD
Round Rock, TX
Demonstrated 3D printing to elementary, middle, and high school students at the annual engineering conference.
Managed the database of team and swimmer information and ran the computerized timing system.
Round Rock, TX
Promoted animal adoption for local rescue groups.